Board index Call of Duty 1 Support \ Административный раздел | Complaints My only complaint

My only complaint

Жалобы

Post #21 26.02.2017, 03:36

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
Gotty wrote:
It was like reading "Pulp Fiction by Leo Tolstoy"

Front Ukrainsky you seem too worried about your nationality. But if it matters Ill try to ask Rosalina next time to shift "nazy humor" to teamchat xD. Tell me pls how do you know so much about other countries TV programs?

Rasalina! Texts above are not a true life story? And Front Ukrainsky is Buffon or Foxy trolling with you general players to make this forum alive?
Other case you could say :oops: for nazy jokes. f.g. tell that Adolf+ made you do that :smile_handshake:

P.s. was surprised with IQ scores. Mine is at least 10 inches longer :)

That's what I'm saying, the team chat, so even if someone is talking bad stuff about me at least I won't be able to see, it'll hurt less.

As for the TV programs, I was catching Voice of America, CNN and FOX News on the cable tv during the days of bombing and sometime after, I was a kid but then again you know when someone is talking bad stuff about your country, and even nowadays from time to time you can hear them talking BS, they demonized us so much that they've made Hitler and ISIS look like a kindergarden story, and nowadays when our politicians are in "good" relations with them suddenly Serbia is good, Serbia is a place for investments, Serbia is a tourist attraction, Belgrade has the best nightlife, this and that, which tells us that you are good for them only when they see an interest in you. A nation which trully loves your nation would never show you in media the way they've shown us. For me that is a pure hypocrisy and such friendship cannot and won't last long. But then again I can't blame the nations, instead only one man should be blamed and that is George Soros, one only needs to Google about him and you'll find out that he is one of the most powerful men on Earth, if he wants a war somewhere (to fill up his pockets) he'll make it happen. He, the Rockafellers and the Rotschilds are monsters, they are the ones to point the finger at and blame for all the misfortune in this world, they, who got rich from wars and conflicts and keep on causing some more conflicts to keep their pockets full

Buffon and Fox are good pals I sign that, they wouldn't troll with you people. I don't wanna meddle but do you know when this forum will come alive? When you revive your server on COD United Offensive and come playing there as well, your server sits empty on the list in UO because all of you are stuck on COD 1 and you should play COD 1 and UO equally, when others see that you are playing on your server every day they will keep on coming, and this forum won't be active, it'll be overactive

Post #22 26.02.2017, 10:09
Gotty VIP
VIP

Posts: 17
The words about nation love show you're not an ordinary player). But most people come here not seeking love of God (frgv me Father) but to finde love of CoD)
I guess there is no need to associate CoD admin with Soros, Rockafellers or Trutin :)
Rosalinaa performs administrative functions in a brilliant way and it's a pleasure to be online at that time.

You know there is a player "vandamme". He NEVER talks. Always swears in teamchat. It looks ugly). But I like him. Because he loves CoD.
Personally I don't ever care when smbdy curses me. Smtimes it's even funny.
xD m.b. I'm too old. m.b. you're too young :)

Post #23 26.02.2017, 14:36

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
Gotty wrote:
The words about nation love show you're not an ordinary player). But most people come here not seeking love of God (frgv me Father) but to finde love of CoD)
I guess there is no need to associate CoD admin with Soros, Rockafellers or Trutin :)
Rosalinaa performs administrative functions in a brilliant way and it's a pleasure to be online at that time.

You know there is a player "vandamme". He NEVER talks. Always swears in teamchat. It looks ugly). But I like him. Because he loves CoD.
Personally I don't ever care when smbdy curses me. Smtimes it's even funny.
xD m.b. I'm too old. m.b. you're too young :)

"I am not an ordinary player" - what does this mean? Who am I then?

You misunderstood me, I didn't associate COD admin with Soros, Rockafellers and Rotschilds (Putin wasn't even mentioned) I was just saying that the nations are not to blame, they are the ones to blame and they are the ones who own the media, corporations, banks and private banks, such as the Federal Reserves. They are the architects of wars and the ones who pull the strings, the politicians of the world are just their marionettes, did you ever wonder why politicians never work for the interests of their own people but for some hidden agenda and interests of the other side? The banks owned by those lunatics can print as much money as they want, literally out of thin air, when they stop printing- boom, global economic crisis erupts and then the World War follows up. Have you ever heard of the term- New World Order, Globalism, or maybe illuminati, freemasons, climate change, chemtrails, artifical disasters, HAARP, Electromagnetic Pulse? That's a very dark subject

Lal i know vandamme but he's always quiet, don't mess with Van Damme he'll jumpkick you in the chin :( we all love COD, and I never even talk about politics in the game, do you think my nick is political or that I am spreading communism? Not at all, I am just a fan of the Red Army and WW2 stuff, I have a friend Vasilij Zajcev, maybe you know him. He is the fan of the Wehrmacht, we discuss about it without me calling him nazi or him calling me commie. What happened few days ago was my behavior which is unusual

Fine, let Rosalina remain on the admin post but please I just want a promise that this will never happen again. Since she isn't responding I take it that we made a deal.

Post #24 26.02.2017, 16:44

Posts: 24
Location: Halmstad, Sverige / Gelderland, NL
Yeah, I didn't reply these last days because I needed a break from all this stuff; you know, being constantly fighting isn't good (at least for my sanity xD). But well, I see that now we can speak like nice persons, so that's very good indeed.
To be honest, all this went way out of hand at the beginning. Just to make stuff clear, @Ukrainsky: I don't hate you, for real. Even you can think what you want about me, I have no reason to hate you. And no, I also don't hate your country (I actually like it, many good orthodox people ^^). Never been there, and I never met face to face any serbian, so I have no reason to hate it. To be fair, I don't hate anyone in the servers. There are high-skilled and low-skilled players, nice persons and nabs that always insult when they get killed. But I don't really hate them - it's their problem if they are mad 24/7.
Making a joke at a certain time doesn't equal to hate the thing that is being joked about. Look, there are many things i joke about. For example, I find funny to make jokes of places around the world, or I also like speaking about politics or music, and while sometimes it's possible to speak more seriously, my friends and I usually just make fun of many stuff to have a good time. I understand that if you think that we are serious about it, you will be mad at those who say that. I am a hardcore nationalistic too, I love my country, and if someone I know in real life was spreading shit about it, I would rage as well, so I understand how you may feel if you think that we are really serious. But, we are hardly serious about this stuff, for real. I love having fun on the game, with gameplay and also with joking around. I even make jokes about my own country many times. Seriously, don't take this stuff so hard, because I don't hate anyone in here, as long as they don't are a**holes that annoy all the players of the server. Let's have fun instead lol

Gotty wrote:
The words about nation love show you're not an ordinary player). But most people come here not seeking love of God (frgv me Father) but to finde love of CoD)
I guess there is no need to associate CoD admin with Soros, Rockafellers or Trutin :)
Rosalinaa performs administrative functions in a brilliant way and it's a pleasure to be online at that time.

Thank you so much, means a lot for me!! :)
I am aware of my responsibilities, and I obviously know that I can't do whatever I want, like abusing power, for example (even that I've seen people doing that xD)
I have never banned / kicked anyone without a good reason behind it. Actually, before banning a possible cheater, I record many times, just to have proof in case they complain. And I have banned only once someone for bad words (because that person was spamming insults and annoying the people of the server). Other than that, I never planned to ban anyone for bad words. That would be kinda ridiculous, we are not in a kindergarden haha. If we needed to ban everyone who use bad words, probably 50 % of people would be banned xD and I understand that certain people might have a bad day and say bad things sometimes - we are human. But yeah, it's always better to be in a good mood, instead of moody^^

In any way, I am alright with:
CuriousFox wrote:
Calm down, stop any abuse. since now i kick players who insult or use bad language towards other people or admins. This relates to admins as well. Keep playing and have fun

I think that's alright if someone keeps on spamming insults to people and make them have a bad time, so we can avoid these big misunderstoods etc. Any way, it's fine fox. I hope that applies to yourself too xD

So yeah, let's have fun and have a good day :smile_flower:

PS:
Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Have you ever heard of the term- New World Order, Globalism, or maybe illuminati, freemasons, climate change, chemtrails, artifical disasters, HAARP, Electromagnetic Pulse? That's a very dark subject

I love speaking about that stuff to. I always loved those secret organization conspiracies haha. Very interesting, and if it's true, kinda spooky as well ^^ And yeah globalism is shit. Maybe in the end of the day, we have some common points in our thinking, Ukrainsky ;)

Have fun! And be happy all of you who are reading this :) snipersmiley :smile_flower:

Post #25 26.02.2017, 17:14
ReCod Администратор
Администратор

Posts: 48
hi all. I was not there to read everything.Dreary and tired. This topic really soon it will be like the book "War and peace". I'm not for that and not for another. I don't know who started it and than come to an end. Agree with CuriousFox live in concert! :+1:

Post #26 26.02.2017, 18:44

Posts: 0
Location: Россия, Воронеж
Yes, here more abruptly than in the game, the war goes on snipersmiley :smile_bigsmile:

Post #27 26.02.2017, 19:54

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
ReCod wrote:
hi all. I was not there to read everything.Dreary and tired. This topic really soon it will be like the book "War and peace". I'm not for that and not for another. I don't know who started it and than come to an end. Agree with CuriousFox live in concert! :+1:

ReCod as a sign of the good will I insist that you delete all the answers in this topic in which the bad language was used and leave only the nice part of the convo. I also insist that you edit the title and write something like "My complaint" only or leave it without title if possible, I was a moderator on one forum and I could edit the titles of the topics which the posters posted or edit their posts. which i never did, but indeed it was possible, can you do the same?

Only the nice parts, that's what should remain

Post #28 27.02.2017, 01:31
CuriousFox Avatar
Администратор
Администратор

Posts: 82
Topics: 8
Location: Riga, Latvija
Петя, закрой тему уже, я этого сделать не могу)
Скажи мне кто я, и я скажу тебе насколько ты меня недооценил

Post #29 27.02.2017, 02:59

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
CuriousFox wrote:
Петя, закрой тему уже, я этого сделать не могу)

O Bozhe ya ne ver, kak ya mog sdelat eto kogda ya bil moderatorom, a ti Administrator, chto bolshe chem moderator i ti ne mozhesh udalit eti zapiski, mozhet bit, esli mi prosim kogo to, kto yavlyaetsya moderatorom?

Esli ya zakrit temu, krasiviy razgovor kotoriy proizashel posle uzhe ne budet :) a est dazhe lyudi, kotorie podpisalis na etu temu haha

Post #30 27.02.2017, 03:57

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
Rosalinaa wrote:
Yeah, I didn't reply these last days because I needed a break from all this stuff; you know, being constantly fighting isn't good (at least for my sanity xD). But well, I see that now we can speak like nice persons, so that's very good indeed.
To be honest, all this went way out of hand at the beginning. Just to make stuff clear, @Ukrainsky: I don't hate you, for real. Even you can think what you want about me, I have no reason to hate you. And no, I also don't hate your country (I actually like it, many good orthodox people ^^). Never been there, and I never met face to face any serbian, so I have no reason to hate it. To be fair, I don't hate anyone in the servers. There are high-skilled and low-skilled players, nice persons and nabs that always insult when they get killed. But I don't really hate them - it's their problem if they are mad 24/7.
Making a joke at a certain time doesn't equal to hate the thing that is being joked about. Look, there are many things i joke about. For example, I find funny to make jokes of places around the world, or I also like speaking about politics or music, and while sometimes it's possible to speak more seriously, my friends and I usually just make fun of many stuff to have a good time. I understand that if you think that we are serious about it, you will be mad at those who say that. I am a hardcore nationalistic too, I love my country, and if someone I know in real life was spreading shit about it, I would rage as well, so I understand how you may feel if you think that we are really serious. But, we are hardly serious about this stuff, for real. I love having fun on the game, with gameplay and also with joking around. I even make jokes about my own country many times. Seriously, don't take this stuff so hard, because I don't hate anyone in here, as long as they don't are a**holes that annoy all the players of the server. Let's have fun instead lol

Gotty wrote:
The words about nation love show you're not an ordinary player). But most people come here not seeking love of God (frgv me Father) but to finde love of CoD)
I guess there is no need to associate CoD admin with Soros, Rockafellers or Trutin :)
Rosalinaa performs administrative functions in a brilliant way and it's a pleasure to be online at that time.

Thank you so much, means a lot for me!! :)
I am aware of my responsibilities, and I obviously know that I can't do whatever I want, like abusing power, for example (even that I've seen people doing that xD)
I have never banned / kicked anyone without a good reason behind it. Actually, before banning a possible cheater, I record many times, just to have proof in case they complain. And I have banned only once someone for bad words (because that person was spamming insults and annoying the people of the server). Other than that, I never planned to ban anyone for bad words. That would be kinda ridiculous, we are not in a kindergarden haha. If we needed to ban everyone who use bad words, probably 50 % of people would be banned xD and I understand that certain people might have a bad day and say bad things sometimes - we are human. But yeah, it's always better to be in a good mood, instead of moody^^

In any way, I am alright with:
CuriousFox wrote:
Calm down, stop any abuse. since now i kick players who insult or use bad language towards other people or admins. This relates to admins as well. Keep playing and have fun

I think that's alright if someone keeps on spamming insults to people and make them have a bad time, so we can avoid these big misunderstoods etc. Any way, it's fine fox. I hope that applies to yourself too xD

So yeah, let's have fun and have a good day :smile_flower:

PS:
Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Have you ever heard of the term- New World Order, Globalism, or maybe illuminati, freemasons, climate change, chemtrails, artifical disasters, HAARP, Electromagnetic Pulse? That's a very dark subject

I love speaking about that stuff to. I always loved those secret organization conspiracies haha. Very interesting, and if it's true, kinda spooky as well ^^ And yeah globalism is shit. Maybe in the end of the day, we have some common points in our thinking, Ukrainsky ;)

Have fun! And be happy all of you who are reading this :) snipersmiley :smile_flower:


Sorry about not replying earlier, my friends called me to visit them and by the time I saw this message I had to go, I could've written from their computer but why not getting some rest from the PC lal, so as soon I got home at 1 am I went straight to writing.

When we argued, my nerves worked 300 km/h, we raised our blood pressure and pulse rate for nothing. Luckily your sanity will be preserved because this is just an ugly memory now, if my comments caused you any minor health problems like headache and therefore your absense I apologize. Energy/vibe is a terrific thing, just as the good energy can cause people to feel hyper the negative energy can destroy. Deep down I felt sorry because until that night we never ever argued and I felt sorry that it had to be like this, sometimes when I rage I can't even recognize myself

Being murdered in the video game is never a reason to be angry, sometimes when someone cheats my score can be even 0-10, and what do I do? Instead of getting angry at that person, I will try my best to get the score to at least 6-10, you see ingame stuff isn't personal, someone killed you, not a biggie , most of the kills are even funny, when someone owns you from the long jump or with the sniper from afar or some kickass rush i often laugh, but nationality could turn into personal matter, regarding the country I will also say things about mine too when discussing about countries- we are poor, and that's a fact, I can't hide it, spiritually we are rich but materialistically we are poor, and we all know that, no one has to tell us what we already know. Maybe that spiritual wealth is everything and the most important thing to have, who knows, because when people have spirit and high morale anything is possible, spirit is the might of every human, the core, isn't the spirit the very thing what keeps us alive? Invisible, yet it makes us moving and talking, the body is just a vehicle or a tool if you will. Our politicians are incapable bastards and that too is a fact, but please- no condemning of one's nation, every nation has its bad things and its beauties

Conspiracies are fun, and great number of them aren't just theories but stuff that really happened, like 9/11 where we could see that the towers were rigged with explosives which were detonated just before the plane hit the building, we also gotta mention that the Black Boxes where all the info about the pilots and the plane is stored were never found. I will only correct the part about climate change, it's more like- climate manipulation, chemtrails contribute to it, it is possible, when the sky is covered greatly in chemtrails, to reduce the temperature since sun rays are reflecting from those trails and those trails are tiny aluminium particles which poison the land when they fall onto the ground, they are acidic, they also cause the Morgelon desease. Then there's GMO food which is being sold right now, loads of stuff.
But I am happy that you are aware of what's going on in this world and who and what's the cause of all evil, there are many people who are skeptical and think that there is no problem in the world and that there's no conspiracy, but hey, wars never break out by accident, what's your favorite conspiracy theory?

I must admit something, remember when I said that I was telling people about you on LMT and CAG? I didn't tell anyone anything, that was just an attempt to scare you, a bluff, but in reality no one knows about this fight except the recod players and this forum.


And now what are we gonna go about this whole topic lal? Fox told me in Russian lang. that he can't delete the messages where the naughty language was used and leave the nice part and he said that I gotta delete this topic myself, but if I do that all the nice messages will be gone as well, and there were really cute messages here coming from many people, instead of attacking, the people wrote good things and encouraged us to make peace. I will feel a bit of remorse if this topic disappears, deleting the messages is possible I know when I was a moderator, and even editing the titles of topics was possible, it must work here too

Post #31 27.02.2017, 04:08

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
CuriousFox wrote:
Петя, закрой тему уже, я этого сделать не могу)

Pozhalusta ne zakritvayte temu, tolko gadosti kotorie bili napisani, sohranite horoshie kometarii, i izmenite nazvanie temi

Post #32 27.02.2017, 15:46
Gotty VIP
VIP

Posts: 17
Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Gotty wrote:
The words about nation love show you're not an ordinary player). But most people come here not seeking love of God (frgv me Father) but to finde love of CoD)
I guess there is no need to associate CoD admin with Soros, Rockafellers or Trutin :)
Rosalinaa performs administrative functions in a brilliant way and it's a pleasure to be online at that time.

You know there is a player "vandamme". He NEVER talks. Always swears in teamchat. It looks ugly). But I like him. Because he loves CoD.
Personally I don't ever care when smbdy curses me. Smtimes it's even funny.
xD m.b. I'm too old. m.b. you're too young :)

"I am not an ordinary player" - what does this mean? Who am I then?

You misunderstood me, I didn't associate COD admin with Soros, Rockafellers and Rotschilds (Putin wasn't even mentioned) I was just saying that the nations are not to blame, they are the ones to blame and they are the ones who own the media, corporations, banks and private banks, such as the Federal Reserves. They are the architects of wars and the ones who pull the strings, the politicians of the world are just their marionettes, did you ever wonder why politicians never work for the interests of their own people but for some hidden agenda and interests of the other side? The banks owned by those lunatics can print as much money as they want, literally out of thin air, when they stop printing- boom, global economic crisis erupts and then the World War follows up. Have you ever heard of the term- New World Order, Globalism, or maybe illuminati, freemasons, climate change, chemtrails, artifical disasters, HAARP, Electromagnetic Pulse? That's a very dark subject

Lal i know vandamme but he's always quiet, don't mess with Van Damme he'll jumpkick you in the chin :( we all love COD, and I never even talk about politics in the game, do you think my nick is political or that I am spreading communism? Not at all, I am just a fan of the Red Army and WW2 stuff, I have a friend Vasilij Zajcev, maybe you know him. He is the fan of the Wehrmacht, we discuss about it without me calling him nazi or him calling me commie. What happened few days ago was my behavior which is unusual

Fine, let Rosalina remain on the admin post but please I just want a promise that this will never happen again. Since she isn't responding I take it that we made a deal.

Ure a gamer with 125 points IQ score as I got; its a high lvl xD truly nice to talk to CoD user thinking with Global categories tnx really
It seems me U took me to smbdy else I cant let Admin to be Admin ) I'm just a player like U) servers not mine too) srry if I understood wrong its my low skill of English :(
Zaitcev is a good gamer when doesn't cheat xD am I like Edelwaiss now?

I have to point ur attention at a thing. Talking about Nation is a political tool. With this stuff they rule people. Just think about it

The days of your country was bombing I was not a child. Still I felt guilty. It happened only cause Russia did not help.
Now I know it was not my fall. Weak state etc. I hope U know the difference between country and state
Time goes. Great country. ? state

Post #33 27.02.2017, 15:48
Gotty VIP
VIP

Posts: 17
* bombed

Post #34 27.02.2017, 18:08

Posts: 24
Location: Halmstad, Sverige / Gelderland, NL
Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Sorry about not replying earlier, my friends called me to visit them and by the time I saw this message I had to go, I could've written from their computer but why not getting some rest from the PC lal, so as soon I got home at 1 am I went straight to writing.

When we argued, my nerves worked 300 km/h, we raised our blood pressure and pulse rate for nothing. Luckily your sanity will be preserved because this is just an ugly memory now, if my comments caused you any minor health problems like headache and therefore your absense I apologize. Energy/vibe is a terrific thing, just as the good energy can cause people to feel hyper the negative energy can destroy. Deep down I felt sorry because until that night we never ever argued and I felt sorry that it had to be like this, sometimes when I rage I can't even recognize myself

No worries about late reply^^ I always take my time as well, so it's totally fine !
I am fine right now and glad that bad stuff isn't happening here ! I just needed a little rest the previous days, you know a bit of disconnection ^^ And well, no worries about what happened, I could have been more calmed as well, instead of being that much ironic and edgy. And yeah, to be fair I also felt bad about saying bad stuff back, because I don't have anything against you or your country; there are some countries I dislike, some a little, others a loooot of dislike (because of own experience), but Serbia is definitely not one of those. But well what counts is now things are good, those bad words are past, so it's alright!

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Being murdered in the video game is never a reason to be angry, sometimes when someone cheats my score can be even 0-10, and what do I do? Instead of getting angry at that person, I will try my best to get the score to at least 6-10, you see ingame stuff isn't personal, someone killed you, not a biggie , most of the kills are even funny, when someone owns you from the long jump or with the sniper from afar or some kickass rush i often laugh, but nationality could turn into personal matter, regarding the country I will also say things about mine too when discussing about countries- we are poor, and that's a fact, I can't hide it, spiritually we are rich but materialistically we are poor, and we all know that, no one has to tell us what we already know. Maybe that spiritual wealth is everything and the most important thing to have, who knows, because when people have spirit and high morale anything is possible, spirit is the might of every human, the core, isn't the spirit the very thing what keeps us alive? Invisible, yet it makes us moving and talking, the body is just a vehicle or a tool if you will. Our politicians are incapable bastards and that too is a fact, but please- no condemning of one's nation, every nation has its bad things and its beauties

Yeah I agree, getting angry at a game is kinda stupid, even that I admit that when I play tryharding I might rage if things don't go well xD But indeed those rages ain't good, and well, apparently there are some people on the servers that everytime you kill them, they swear each time. But well, their problem if they can't take it nice. As long as they don't become extremely annoying...
I also understand what you say about the countries and stuff.. Unfortunately, politicians are shit on a lot of countries and they have ruined many nice places with their shit actions. But yea, mostly when I speak about nations, I don't throw shit on them, maybe sometimes a random stereotype, but 99% never hate (the 1% applies to some places from my heritage xD); there are many good places... unfortunately not all xD

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Conspiracies are fun, and great number of them aren't just theories but stuff that really happened, like 9/11 where we could see that the towers were rigged with explosives which were detonated just before the plane hit the building, we also gotta mention that the Black Boxes where all the info about the pilots and the plane is stored were never found. I will only correct the part about climate change, it's more like- climate manipulation, chemtrails contribute to it, it is possible, when the sky is covered greatly in chemtrails, to reduce the temperature since sun rays are reflecting from those trails and those trails are tiny aluminium particles which poison the land when they fall onto the ground, they are acidic, they also cause the Morgelon desease. Then there's GMO food which is being sold right now, loads of stuff.
But I am happy that you are aware of what's going on in this world and who and what's the cause of all evil, there are many people who are skeptical and think that there is no problem in the world and that there's no conspiracy, but hey, wars never break out by accident, what's your favorite conspiracy theory?

Yeah that's indeed a cool subject for curious people like me^^ I have always liked occult things and conspiracy theories, even that before I was skeptical about 99% of them and I just researched them for fun.
Nowadays, after what happened (and keeps happening) on the US after the elections, and all the mainstream media, hollywood, European Union (f*****s), etc. hating on the same person for hours, I became less skeptical about some issues, and it even made me change a lot the political views i used to have on many points, and even support someone who right now is being hated by many many people.
Hm there are many interesting theories and stories around, but well, if I need to name one that always caught my eye, I'd say 9/11 obviously. We don't really know 100% what happened, but in my opinion, the official version is veeeeeeeeeeeeery weak (not surprised, "official" versions always tend to be cheap lies), especially after what happened after that day. So yeah, I always enjoyed watching documentary of this day, which is actually very sad for all the innocents who died.
But obviously there are many other interesting theories around (I ve seen you named some before), like UFO incidents, illuminati and other secret cults, MK-Ultra, chemtrails (I 've seen maaany times those lines on my city every time it's sunny and has a nice day...) etc. I've also read time ago about that HAARP thing, but idk it's kinda hard to know if we are that powerful to make earthquakes.. but well it's just a theory, at least by now^^
So yeah, even that there are some theories that seem less likely to be true for me, there are others that I actually think might be true, like those damn globalist that try to bring "peaceful refugees" into our houses and to fuck up white people for some stupid reason; and the worst is people that supports these c**ts. I guess all is part of the NWO, only that this "multiculturalism" shit is more obvious. I also like reading on this ^^

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
I must admit something, remember when I said that I was telling people about you on LMT and CAG? I didn't tell anyone anything, that was just an attempt to scare you, a bluff, but in reality no one knows about this fight except the recod players and this forum.


And now what are we gonna go about this whole topic lal? Fox told me in Russian lang. that he can't delete the messages where the naughty language was used and leave the nice part and he said that I gotta delete this topic myself, but if I do that all the nice messages will be gone as well, and there were really cute messages here coming from many people, instead of attacking, the people wrote good things and encouraged us to make peace. I will feel a bit of remorse if this topic disappears, deleting the messages is possible I know when I was a moderator, and even editing the titles of topics was possible, it must work here too

No worries^^ even if it was true that you said bad things about me, I really wouldn't be annoyed. Well, obviously is better to not have bad reputation haha. But nah it's alright^^ I guess it's good then !

About the topic, idk what will happen. I would have done what you said about removing those bad posts, but I don't think I have enough power for that, and even if I knew, idk how to do it. I guess some other powerful admin will need to do that^^ anyways, even if the topic stays like that, no problem. I'm not bothered about the things that happened, all is fine now, and I guess you are cool too, so, everyone's fine! :3

snipersmiley :smile_flower:

Previous

Return to | Complaints

cron