Board index Call of Duty 1 Support \ Административный раздел | Complaints My only complaint

My only complaint

Жалобы

Post #1 22.02.2017, 02:34

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
Call me dumb, but I keep wondering and I cannot understand- who could put such fascist, hater of all Slavic people and such Serbophobe on admin post? The person I am talking about is Rosalina. A week ago, I logged in to play, and the very moment I've entered the server I saw a message- zingare, followed up by the next message- Serb hure, which in Swedish means Serbian whore, I logged in to play (yes I didn't even choose a side yet) and immediatelly she and her asskisser tostii started to satanize the whole Slavic race, calling us worthless trash, pigfuckers, poor peasants and subhumans, yes, they didn't stick to Serbs only they went on to whole Slavic world. I never did anything to them, never even talked with them.

My last question is, does a server really need such horrible, stinkin, narcissoid, paranoid, shovinistic self obsessed person who makes fun of people whenever she pleases as an admin? Beside CuriousFox, Buffon, Legio and GermanHat, beside so many admins you need a worthless whore who I might add IS HATED BY MAJORITY OF PLAYERS! to be your admin? Open your eyes, one look at her behavior on server, and her posts here and you see that such person clearly has a mental problem, but hey, she is an admin, she can use her position and shit on all of us

She has many haters, but I wonder, before this day and before her asskissers made me say awful things, have you seen that anyone complained about me? I demand that this whore is removed from the admin post and put to the regular player status and please restore the admin posts to standard admin lineup which is Legio, Buffon, CuriousFox

Post #2 22.02.2017, 02:38

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
Oh and I've almost forgotten- today when we played Deathmatch and after they saw me being on 1st place, Rosalina together with her midget asskisser tostii decided to stop me by turning me into a tree (or whatever that damn setting is), I couldn't move, couldn't shoot, I couldn't do anything

But I hope that justice will be served. ROSALINA OUT!!! ROSALINA V GRYAZ!

Post #3 22.02.2017, 15:02

Posts: 24
Location: Halmstad, Sverige / Gelderland, NL
Well well well , who we have here :smile_bigsmile:

Hmm there's so much bullshit in here that i don't even know where to start, but I'll try to debunk all this shit without going insane.

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Call me dumb, but I keep wondering and I cannot understand- who could put such fascist, hater of all Slavic people and such Serbophobe on admin post? The person I am talking about is Rosalina.

1- Erik, the master admin, developer, and basically the dude who created all the servers and website, is the one who decided to make me admin. That decision was took over a year ago, and things have gone pretty well since then. Why he did that? I don't know, but I always liked to help him and stuff. Ask him about this if you want lol. But I always try to be helpful with people who needs help, and I have knowledge about all the admin commands and stuff, so MAYBE thats why I am an admin. Lol.

2- Yeah there we go, typical namecalling people that YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW when you don't like them. Alright:
> Fascist: I'm not even sure if you even know what a fascist is, since you act like one. But well, I can tell I am not a fascist; I don't follow their ideology, even if many people thinks so. And even if i was one, so what? Everyone is entitled to have an own ideology. But k, I am used to it. I actually enjoy people with your ideology calling me fascist, that means I am doing it right.
>hater of all Slavic people: pretty funny tbh xD Russia is one of my favorite countries actually. Most people is Russian in the servers, why would I hate them? You're talking non sense
>Serbophobe: You just made up that word, so I am not going to reply this shit xD

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
A week ago, I logged in to play, and the very moment I've entered the server I saw a message- zingare, followed up by the next message- Serb hure, which in Swedish means Serbian whore, I logged in to play (yes I didn't even choose a side yet) and immediatelly she and her asskisser tostii started to satanize the whole Slavic race, calling us worthless trash, pigfuckers, poor peasants and subhumans, yes, they didn't stick to Serbs only they went on to whole Slavic world. I never did anything to them, never even talked with them.

3- You are totally making up this to make yourself look like a poor helpless victim being bullied by thugs lol. I have the logs, so I can always debunk this, but no problem. The thing was:
>you joined the game
>we were having chill gameplay, not taking it serious
>you killed tostii many times (which is alright, that's what the game is for )
>he tells to ME "fucking serb", in just kidding way. TO ME, not TO YOU. If he wanted to speak to you, he would say it in ENGLISH.
>I laugh with xD, and then you start your bullshit with calling us nazis for speaking swedish (wtf bro). Of course, we reply because we are not going to be silent when people insults us. That's how we ended here. Well, actually we ended here because you don't stop insulting us. I have no interest in having internet wars; unlike you, I'm not a kid who gets butthurt over the internet.

4- There we go again with "Satanize muh slavic race blablabla". In the logs, I did not mention a single time the word "slavic" or "slave". I don't know what are you on about. "They didn't stick to serbs". Again, because you are fucking dense: I did not say a single word about any fucking slavic. God.

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
My last question is, does a server really need such horrible, stinkin, narcissoid, paranoid, shovinistic self obsessed person who makes fun of people whenever she pleases as an admin?

5- Well, I am one of the most active admins on the server, I know most of who play here, so I also can know who is fair and who is suspicious to cheat. Plus i have knowledge on the commands and I like to help people. So, I would say that yeah.

6- There we go with namecalling again. If you are gonna report someone, the least you can do is keeping it clean, but since you are retarded, i guess it's alright. Let's see:
>Horrible: that's your opinion, I don't care lol
>stikin: stinking* you mean. You don't even know me in real life, how you know how I smell haha.
>Narcissoid: you mean narcissistic*. Yeah, I like myself lol, nothing wrong on that.
>Paranoid: I am paranoid about a lot of stuff, but definitely not over a random gypsy who gets raged over the internet
>Shovinistic: You mean chauvinistic*. Are you really that retarded to call a girl chauvinistic? That shows your IQ level, lol.
>Self obsessed person who makes fun of people blabla: Yeah, again, I like myself. And I have fun with my friends and make jokes about everything, and people makes jokes about me. The difference about me and you is that I don't take stuff seriously (just look at this post, what a fucking joke haha), and you get your feelings hurt when they joke about you. We are not in kindergarden, my friend. I don't care about your feelings.

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Beside CuriousFox, Buffon, Legio and GermanHat, beside so many admins you need a worthless whore who I might add IS HATED BY MAJORITY OF PLAYERS! to be your admin?

7- Calling me worthless whore, you are so classy. Funny that you call me chauvinistic (which is already stupid to call a girl that shit), and then you act like one. Hmmmm.

8- "Is hated by majority of players": did you ask all of them or how it works? That's your (wrong) opinion. I have many friends and people who I enjoy playing with on the Recod servers. Maybe there is some hater (we all have haters, because of envy, jealousy, idk), but I have never seen this "majority" that hates me. I wonder if we are even playing the same game xD Actually I think it's the other way around, I think you are the one who right now has many haters, and fun fact: most of them are admin as well lol^^

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Open your eyes, one look at her behavior on server, and her posts here and you see that such person clearly has a mental problem, but hey, she is an admin, she can use her position and shit on all of us

9- Judging this retarded post and your level of butthurtness, I would say that the one who has a mental problem is you, not me. But whatever haha. Getting butthurt at what people are saying in a private conversation and insulting them non-stop just because you don't like them, and making up shit that never happened isn't something that a sane person would do. Especially if all this happens over the internet where you have no fucking idea who are those people.

10- Yeah, of course I will use my admin position when a retard keeps spreading shit to players that just want to have fun lol

Front Ukrainsky wrote:

She has many haters, but I wonder, before this day and before her asskissers made me say awful things, have you seen that anyone complained about me? I demand that this whore is removed from the admin post and put to the regular player status and please restore the admin posts to standard admin lineup which is Legio, Buffon, CuriousFox

11- Again with the "I have many haters" stuff. Read point number 8.

12- "Her asskissers made me say awful things". You sound like a fucking terrorist. "I bombed Paris because of evil racist white people, they made me do it :(". Nobody makes you say bad stuff, YOU are the ONE who choose what to say and what not to say. You are responsible of your own acts, not the rest. You decided to insult an admin and many other people too, because "we are so evil". Alright, you can do it. Now deal with the consequences, dumbass.

13- Again calling me whore, you never learn. Like it or not, I am an admin. You are free to like me or hate me, but you just can't go around saying this amount of shit about me, because like it or not, I have a power that you don't have. Just like police.

14- The one who decides who is and who is not admin is Erik. You have no power here. Plus, as far as I know, Buffon has never been admin. lol.

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Oh and I've almost forgotten- today when we played Deathmatch and after they saw me being on 1st place, Rosalina together with her midget asskisser tostii decided to stop me by turning me into a tree (or whatever that damn setting is), I couldn't move, couldn't shoot, I couldn't do anything

15- "WAAAAAAH EVIL ADMIN TURN ME INTO A TREE AFTER I CALLED HER BITCH AND ALSO TOLD HER TO SUCK MY DICK :(" you are ridiculous. Go back to kindergarden, but watch out, maybe even toddlers will bully you.

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
But I hope that justice will be served. ROSALINA OUT!!! ROSALINA V GRYAZ!

16- Yeah, justice will be served. Probably you will end up banned and me and my friends will be having a good time playing an awesome game, and you will come back here in forum crying that "EVIL NAZI ADMINS BANNED ME BECAUSE I INSULT THEM :("

Alright, now that I debunked that shit after 30 min texting, I have nothing much else to say. Almost got AIDS by reading all this bullshit, but well, someone needs to do it. Just to say that, like it or not, I am an admin, and as one, you just can't go insulting me because you hate me. If I haven't banned you yet is because I find hilarious the way you get butthurt and insult, and my friends find it funny too. I have never seen someone getting that triggered, especially over the internet, which makes it even more funny xD But since you can cry here and now everyone can see how retarded you are, I guess that next time you say anything bad about me, or anyone else, I will ban you. And I don't care how much you cry.

I play the game to have fun, not to deal with dumbasses. I know many stupid people in real life, I don't want more on the internet, ffs.

I could also have a list here of all the bad words and insults you told me, but it would probably take a whole page. But well, judging your post, I think that people will understand that you said a lot of bullshit towards me. In any way, if it's needed, I always have the logs of all the days you insulted me with all the bad words you have said. So, it's alright^^

I guess that's it. I could have keep it more respectful on this post, but this waste of human being doesn't deserve my respect.

Sorry to everyone that will read my post, especially if you are using translator. It's a long post, but it needed to be done. This dude doesn't deserve to play on our servers.

PS: I didn't kick you yesterday after you called me bitch. Actually one of your beloved admins did. Think about it ;)

Post #4 22.02.2017, 16:54

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
Yeah you were very helpful to me, bitch I don't even know you, during all this time we never even said Hi to each other on recod AW, never even spoken a word, until that day when you and your midget character of an asskissing friend attacked me with the words zingare and Serb Hure. You aren't helping anyone, I saw you badmouthing players here on forum, for example Edelweiss who can own you with his eyes closed and some other players. You are only helping those who have some use for you, some benefits, like a real whore.

You called me a Serb Hure and Serb zingare, what more proof should I give for your Serbophobia but hey, it's that Jesuit Catholic antiserbian campaign which your media has been poisoning your nation with ever since 1991 to this very day. You still aren't stopping. I gotta ask, have Serbia ever bombed you, is Serbia a reason for your sexual frustration and your misery?

Your slave tostii doesn't have to call me anything, why didn't I call him Swedish son of a bitch or whatever and I know him from before? That's because I play and mind my own damn business, but it's nice that you admitted that you and him started this FIRST. Just by mentioning my nation it's like he spoke to me, I am that Serb he was talking about, not Alicia or whoever was present there that night

There you go again- me, myself and I, I am the greatest all the others are scum. I know how to treat women, but hey you aren't even a female, I don't know a single girl who enjoys war games, or violence, most of the "girls" on COD are either males trolling other players or transgender folks, and I think you are the latter. Playing on I Am A Lady card doesn't work for me either when someone acts like a trash. She can be a female 1000 times I'll tell her straight in the face.

Your slaves, who kiss your ass just coz you're admin are minority comparing to my pals in real life, on FB, Youtube and on the United Offensive. I can live without recod, but you, who spend there 20 hours a day, I think if Legio, Kwinto or someone else put your status to regular player you'd commit a suicide. COD is obviously your life.

Nice way to have fun, on a national basis- there is a Serb, let's call him names, let's piss on his nationality! But in my case you fucked up, your incestoid friend yesterday couldn't even realize what hit him yesterday, his brain blocked totally, his brain is so deformed from incest that he didn't even understand what I said when I wrote: "do you know when I'll greet you? When monkey's butt grows hair" which is a popular say in my land, and that means- never. After what he said to me- never.

I ain't scared of you or anyone, not even death itself, after what I've been through in 1999 when i was only 8 years old (your fascist country also took part in the bombing) I urinate on your admin position, what are you gonna do, kill me lal? Oh wait I didn't just mock you on recod.ru, now whole LMT and PY server knows what kind of shit you are and seems like they pretty much agree with me. Like we Serbs say: "good voice spreads fast, but bad voice spreads even faster"

I play this game a bit longer then you do, you came here yesterday and already act like a bitch sheriff, that won't work with me

For the end, just a lil reminder, You started all this FIRST, FIRST!

Post #5 22.02.2017, 17:45

Posts: 0
I am just here to say Hi ^^

Post #6 22.02.2017, 21:27

Posts: 24
Location: Halmstad, Sverige / Gelderland, NL
Man, your life must be boring, for real. I mean, who the fuck cries like that over made up stuff, blaming people you don't even know in real life...
Any way, this is the last serious reply that I will give you. I'm a little tired of fighting people that I don't care about. Let's debunk your new shit:

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Yeah you were very helpful to me, bitch I don't even know you, during all this time we never even said Hi to each other on recod AW, never even spoken a word, until that day when you and your midget character of an asskissing friend attacked me with the words zingare and Serb Hure.

1- There we go again. Read my previous post and you'll find the answer to that. Can you even read or is it too hard for you? Anyway, if you're too dumb to not find it, I'll say: we were having a PRIVATE conversation. Nobody was talking to you. You just jumped like if you wanted to fight because your life is boring, or something.

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
You aren't helping anyone, I saw you badmouthing players here on forum, for example Edelweiss who can own you with his eyes closed and some other players.

2- That's your (wrong) opinion. I help those who need it. Obviously not gonna help retards who like fights, like you.

3- Don't speak about shit you don't have idea of. What happened with Edelwaiss is none of your business. And yeah again, thats your (wrong) opinion. Just check my stats when you want. But this is off topic.

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
You are only helping those who have some use for you, some benefits, like a real whore.

4- Speaks about "badmouthing" when I get called (again) a whore. Nice logic <3 Thanks again, you are so classy.

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
You called me a Serb Hure and Serb zingare, what more proof should I give for your Serbophobia but hey, it's that Jesuit Catholic antiserbian campaign which your media has been poisoning your nation with ever since 1991 to this very day. You still aren't stopping. I gotta ask, have Serbia ever bombed you, is Serbia a reason for your sexual frustration and your misery?

5- Read point 1.

6- Maybe if you get so butthurt over this means that you are actually a gypsy and you are ashamed of it. Otherwise, I don't get it. You called me bitch over 10 times and I haven't been ofended any time xD think about it ^^

7- As I typed on my previous message, you just made up that "serbophobia" word. So yeah, useless to explain about a topic that doesn't even exist. Adding -phobia to words don't make them real, my friend.

8- What the hell are you on about haha. I don't give a fuck about Serbia dude, get over it. I don't know what politics have to do with all this, but ok^^

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Your slave tostii doesn't have to call me anything, why didn't I call him Swedish son of a bitch or whatever and I know him from before? That's because I play and mind my own damn business, but it's nice that you admitted that you and him started this FIRST. Just by mentioning my nation it's like he spoke to me, I am that Serb he was talking about, not Alicia or whoever was present there that night

9- I see how you mind your own business. You can't stop harassing me whenever I'm online, lol.

10- Again, read point number 1.

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
There you go again- me, myself and I, I am the greatest all the others are scum.

11- Yeah, you just made up that yourself lol. There's not a problem in liking myself. Do you like yourself?^^

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
I know how to treat women, but hey you aren't even a female, I don't know a single girl who enjoys war games, or violence, most of the "girls" on COD are either males trolling other players or transgender folks, and I think you are the latter. Playing on I Am A Lady card doesn't work for me either when someone acts like a trash. She can be a female 1000 times I'll tell her straight in the face.

12- I see how you know how to treat women, you call me bitch and whore over 10 times, calls me a tranny and you tell me to suck your dick. Damn, you are a true gentleman!

13- Nice fallacy there, mate. The fact that all the girls you know don't enjoy this kind of games doesn't mean that ALL girls hate this kind of games. Insert coin, try again.

14- Again, calling me trans. Such gentleman <3 I don't care if you think I am a tranny or not. I am here to have fun in a nice game with cool people. I don't care if a random comes to me and calls me a dude, for real. Worse for him lol You don't know me, why should I care about what you think of me? Off topic, of course.

15- I'm not playing the lady card. I just tell facts. Calling me chauvinistic is plain retarded, like calling me fascist and blablabla. Do you even know what all those words mean? Or you just say it because your fellow commies love yelling that stuff to people that doesn't think like them?

16-
Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Your slaves, who kiss your ass just coz you're admin are minority comparing to my pals in real life, on FB, Youtube and on the United Offensive. I can live without recod, but you, who spend there 20 hours a day, I think if Legio, Kwinto or someone else put your status to regular player you'd commit a suicide. COD is obviously your life.

17- I was friends with most of them when I wasn't even admin lol Again talking about shit that you don't know about and that have nothing to do with the topic. Nice!

18- I don't fucking care how many "friends" you have. Please, go annoy them instead of making such dramas here. Ty <3 Aaaaaand off topic, of course.

19- Again making up shit. 20 hours a day? I wish haha. Again talking about shit that has nothing to do with the topic.

20- You can't even name who is the main admin. GGWP

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Nice way to have fun, on a national basis- there is a Serb, let's call him names, let's piss on his nationality! But in my case you fucked up, your incestoid friend yesterday couldn't even realize what hit him yesterday, his brain blocked totally, his brain is so deformed from incest that he didn't even understand what I said when I wrote: "do you know when I'll greet you? When monkey's butt grows hair" which is a popular say in my land, and that means- never. After what he said to me- never.

21- What the fuck you smoked :smile_bigsmile:

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
I ain't scared of you or anyone, not even death itself, after what I've been through in 1999 when i was only 8 years old (your fascist country also took part in the bombing) I urinate on your admin position, what are you gonna do, kill me lal?

22- Again, I don't give a fuck about your life. I don't care what the fuck you lived through. I don't fucking care about your country. I play COD to have fun with friends, not to hear snowflakes. I don't care about your feelings. And of course, all non-communist countries are fascist. #logic. Seriously, search the word fascist in a dictionary. You need it. Again, off topic.

23- I won't kill you, just ban you. Simple xD. Such a gentleman again <3

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
Oh wait I didn't just mock you on recod.ru, now whole LMT and PY server knows what kind of shit you are and seems like they pretty much agree with me. Like we Serbs say: "good voice spreads fast, but bad voice spreads even faster"

24- I don't care what lies you told those people. I don't even play that version of United Offensive. Tell them what you want, I couldn't care less lol. Off topic

Front Ukrainsky wrote:
I play this game a bit longer then you do, you came here yesterday and already act like a bitch sheriff, that won't work with me

For the end, just a lil reminder, You started all this FIRST, FIRST!

25- I don't care how long you play this. Off topic

26- If for you a bitch sheriff is someone who punishes people for being jerks and not following the rules, then yeah I am a bitch sheriff. Proud <3

26- For the end, just a lil reminder. Read my point number ONE. ONE!

Alright, done with this stuff. Before talking again about the same shit, just fucking read. And please, don't explain me your life. I don't fucking care about you or your country. If you hate me, it's alright, I don't care. Just fucking ignore me and stick to the fucking game. And stick to the fucking rules. Like it or not I am a current admin. You just can't go around like that. Because yeah, here nothing happens, it's just the internet. The maximum that can happen is a ban, life goes on. But the day you do some retard shit in real life and when the police asks you, you say "Suck my dick, bitch", I guarantee that you won't end well.

I tried to reply everything seriously, but with all this bullshit is impossible lol

If you are gonna talk like a normal person, without insults and bullshit it's fine. I will talk nice as well. Things get fixed by talking normal, not like animals. But if you post again bullshit, I'm just gonna stick to make fun of you. I already debunked and explained all this stuff. I get tired of explaining every time the same topic. So please, don't repeat yourself and keep it clean.

14MP153 wrote:
I am just here to say Hi ^^

"I will greet you when monkeys grow ass!!!" jk, hi <3

And yeah, I hope people with brains will comment this retarded thread. I feel like talking to a wall.

Post #7 23.02.2017, 03:20

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
Listen cocksucker, if you don't care why are you replying? I am not even talking to you to begin with, this topic is for Kwinto, Legio, Curious and others- for admins. The admins need to see this and take action I don't give a rat's ass about you.

Private conversation which in the end isn't so private, since I've seen it. You want private- use Team chat. You two can set a Meet a Tgirl blind date it's none of my business, but since you've mentioned the word Serb, and in the very negative context, calling me a whore, I had to react. My life isn't boring, as I don't spend so many hours on COD like you, whose life is boring is evident, and my God looking for attention from the boys on COD- you're so low and cheap.

I was playing my game yesterday, being quiet until your asskissing friend again called me a Serb .... and even blocked my way. You know I'll do a lil experiment, one of those days I'll come to play again, purposely when you and him are online (Which will mostly be any time a day) and I'll watch closely- how long you and you pathetic pal will hold on not to mention me, or Serbia, or anything tied to me or my country, i am curious to see how long it'll last, don;t even say Hi to me, and I won't say a bloody word as well. I guarantee that not even 2 secs after my login will pass and I will see those well known words to me once again.

Google a bit about Serbophobia, it's a regular well known term, mostly popular in fascists western states, like yours, there are even people who openly declare themselves as Serbophobic, even though there's no reason as Serbia never bombed them and its troops have never entered USA, or Germany, France, UK, or Sweden's soil

Go to my Facebook and ask my girlfriend how I treat her, she'll tell you all the best about me you'll fall on your fat ass when you hear her opinion. Since you were a bitch, you never saw my good side, and you probably never will

I repeat once again- this topic is for admins to read, you are just a gone by, don't like what you see move on. I remember that you once said - "I am one of the most active admins", seems like the only one, this forum is dead as well, nobody accept you is writing here, people have lives you know... so I highly doubt anyone else but you will read this and respond, but I have faith...

Post #8 23.02.2017, 09:14

Posts: 24
Location: Halmstad, Sverige / Gelderland, NL
Blah blah blah
I have already debunked all your shit on my previous posts, so not gonna repeat myself.
And again you keep with your bullshit that no one cares about and insulting an admin, you never learn ffs lol
If I ever see you on, consider yourself banned from the servers.
And just to end: we don't need toxic people like you on our servers. Fuck off to United Offensive, uneducated gypsy. And that's not an insult. It's a fact.

Post #9 23.02.2017, 14:44

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
Hahahah what's the matter, the nazi got angry? Here's a cock for you to suck and be quiet. Debunked lal, what are you, Sherlock Holmes how to be 9?

You are the one who created a monster, but just you wait, another Serb will get the same treatment from you and your mentally defected pals eventually, the ammount of toxic people (kinda retarded term) will rise, but be careful, another player with IP Serbia might come and be banned for nothing, you never know maybe it's me with another nick lal or playing from my friends' house, or maybe it's just another player from Serbia. You know what's the difference between my country and yours? we don't hate, on our news we will present all the best about Sweden, hell sometimes you're not even on the news, but Serbia is on your news all the time and always demonized, shown as poor place, Serbs are shown as war criminals, but when Novak Djokovic becoms number IN THE WORLD, or our basketball team becomes NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD, or our volleyball and waterpolo team become NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD, it's never shown.

At least on United Offensive there is a less number of cheaters than on the version where you are playing- wh hacker and aimbot user who thinks she can freely hack since she is an admin. I've caught you many times before, but yet I was quiet and didn't complain, your cheater kills on killcam are so obvious.

Your IQ matches the number of your years, you haven't shown any intellect, you are as dumb as a treestump, mine was 125 on the last test in high school, which is above average

And my last comment for a cheap whore like yourself: since you are an admin, and since I cannot do anything but crashing your server (the only thing that's stopping me is friendship with Buffon and CuriousFox) I am telling you- don't be afraid of me but be afraid of God. He is a bit greater admin than you are since He is the supreme admin above all admins, He is the admin of the entire Universe, each gets according to his works, sooner or later, your own behavior will destroy you, remember that and remember that well

Matthew 23:12 "For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted"

Proverbs 29:23 "A man's pride will bring him low, But a humble spirit will obtain honor."

James 4:6 But He gives us more grace. This is why it says: "God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble."

1 Thessalonians 5:3 "When people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape."

and possibly my favorite verse about scum like you Proverbs 16:18-19 "Pride goes before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall…"

Post #10 23.02.2017, 16:10

Posts: 24
Location: Halmstad, Sverige / Gelderland, NL
"Muh serbian heritage we wuz number 1 n shiet" :smile_bigsmile: :smile_bigsmile: it's alright, i like patriots.
Yeah of course, you can take down the server, you have caught me with "aimbot" blablabla. Cheap words sry<3
Other than that, no comments, all have been said.

Ps: If we re gonna talk about IQ, I ve took tests too and mine resulted to be 141. I don't care if you believe me or not. But well, taking a look at this thread and at your insults, it was pretty obvious that you are waaaaaay dumber than me, especially when i took down all your arguments with logic and all you got is namecalling and insults and random shit that has nothing to do with whatever we were talking about.
GGWP snipersmiley snipersmiley thankyouyellow

Post #11 23.02.2017, 16:44

Posts: 1
Location: Cádiz-Andalucía
Just take the ban and it's already, if he repeats again, with just the right reason, he kicks or ban!

Post #12 23.02.2017, 18:34

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
Hmm the test must've been something like put the triangle and rectangle and square in the corresponding places. I bet it wasn't as nearly hard test as mine. Most of the average students in Sweden can't even find Serbia on map, bitch please, it was on Youtube and on the news, you're a laughing stock. While a Serbian kid learns in school the history of the whole world, you only learn Swedish history.

You didn't take down a single argument, let's examine the facts- you and your friend started first, you mentioned Serbia in a negative context, those two facts are a core of the problem and a root of what's been happening those last few days, there rest isn't so important as it's nothing but the insults


I am not the only one who complained about your cheating, the list of the players is huge. And you know what? I think that being an admin is just a mask, a curtain so that you can keep on cheating, once someone accuses an admin he gets a kick, so you decided to secure yourself. You wanna be number 1 on COD all the time so that you'd get attention from the guys, again we come back to your ego. You kissed ass so hard that only your legs peeped out between buttocks to get an admin place and I know you from the days when you were just a regular player and yet I kept quiet even though your cheating annoyed my guts. Like I said you came here yesterday already trying to act like some sheriff. I've busted you and I know your game here. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

BUT, and I repeat BUT, it doesn't bother me at all, cheat as much as you want, just let the others play in peace without your childlish trolling on a national basis.

Post #13 23.02.2017, 18:40

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
dozhd wrote:
Just take the ban and it's already, if he repeats again, with just the right reason, he kicks or ban!

Why are you getting involved? I got no beef with you, this is between me and her, so mind your own business, thank you

Even if I get a ban I will just remind the other admins that one player cannot be banned just because he has a problem with one admin, not with ALL admins. I've never argued with a single one of them, and she, who became an admin overnight is the first and the only admin I bloodied my hands with. I am sorry but banning someone over this is ridiculous, over one person who started the quarrel first by the way

I proposed her a solution- she keeps her trap shut, I will keep mine

Post #14 24.02.2017, 05:24

Posts: 0
Could finally subscribe \o/


Well don't know why you lost your time with this guy , he has is " opinion " and visibly , don't see other thing than him. Plus , thanx you made me laugh :smile_bigsmile: Rosa is one of my in game friend like tostii , if you're not a dumbass they are pretty nice , we always joke together , insulting us but if has a brain you know it's joke . i have no advantage cuz she is an admin ( or sometimes i ask to change a map cuz rotation still the same and annoying ) . To finish , second degrees isn't only a tempetature ;)

Post #15 24.02.2017, 14:27

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
So Alicia you say being nice huh? That's exactly what I am gonna do, I don't want anything from her, not even an apology, I just want a simple promise that:

- this won't happen ever again

- that this fight will never be mentioned in game and remain only as an ugly memory, what happened, happened

If you are gonna joke then say: "look at this nabba Front, he's lost in action" calling someone noob didn't made anyone angry, or at least 99 percent of the players, jokes like that are easy to digest

Post #16 24.02.2017, 15:22

Posts: 0
well personnaly i've no problem when someone call me noob haha

Post #17 24.02.2017, 16:26

Posts: 1
Location: Cádiz-Andalucía
Front Ukrainsky wrote:
dozhd wrote:
Just take the ban and it's already, if he repeats again, with just the right reason, he kicks or ban!

Why are you getting involved? I got no beef with you, this is between me and her, so mind your own business, thank you

Even if I get a ban I will just remind the other admins that one player cannot be banned just because he has a problem with one admin, not with ALL admins. I've never argued with a single one of them, and she, who became an admin overnight is the first and the only admin I bloodied my hands with. I am sorry but banning someone over this is ridiculous, over one person who started the quarrel first by the way

I proposed her a solution- she keeps her trap shut, I will keep mine


I'm not getting involved, I'm just proposing a solution. Another thing is that you think everyone is interested in this garbage. In addition one player with ban gives equal to another will substitute. Good Luck with your ban!

Post #18 24.02.2017, 21:39
CuriousFox Avatar
Администратор
Администратор

Posts: 82
Topics: 8
Location: Riga, Latvija
Calm down, stop any abuse. since now i kick players who insult or use bad language towards other people or admins. This relates to admins as well. Keep playing and have fun
Скажи мне кто я, и я скажу тебе насколько ты меня недооценил

Post #19 25.02.2017, 15:27
Gotty VIP
VIP

Posts: 17
It was like reading "Pulp Fiction by Leo Tolstoy"

Front Ukrainsky you seem too worried about your nationality. But if it matters Ill try to ask Rosalina next time to shift "nazy humor" to teamchat xD. Tell me pls how do you know so much about other countries TV programs?

Rasalina! Texts above are not a true life story? And Front Ukrainsky is Buffon or Foxy trolling with you general players to make this forum alive?
Other case you could say :oops: for nazy jokes. f.g. tell that Adolf+ made you do that :smile_handshake:

P.s. was surprised with IQ scores. Mine is at least 10 inches longer :)

Post #20 26.02.2017, 03:01

Posts: 0
Location: Serbia, Farkazdin
I'm not getting involved, I'm just proposing a solution. Another thing is that you think everyone is interested in this garbage. In addition one player with ban gives equal to another will substitute. Good Luck with your ban!

But man we aren't talking about the ban here, I wasn't banned... yet, we are talking about someone's ingame behavior.

I hope that this is finally over, we tried in the best way possible

Next

Return to | Complaints

cron