Board index Call of Duty 1 FAQ (технический раздел) We are leaving RECOD.RU GAME SERVERS! PROJECT CLOSED!

We are leaving RECOD.RU GAME SERVERS! PROJECT CLOSED!

Moderator: CuriousFox

Admin Avatar
Администратор
Администратор

Topics: 54

After 3 days 1/06/2k17, the project will be closed.
Thanks to all, for 5 years of play, for a good mood, for friendship and help, all good luck!

Через 3 дня 1/06/2k17, проект рекод.ру закроется
Спасибо всем, за 5 лет игры, за хорошее настроение, за дружбу и помощь, всем удачи!

tHANKS FOR ALL! thankyouyellow

Post #2 29.05.2017, 15:51

Как с тобой связаться после закрытия ?

Post #3 29.05.2017, 22:39
ReCod Администратор
Администратор

:smile_bigcry:

Post #4 29.05.2017, 23:34

Wow what a great birthday gift :smile_sadsmile: :smile_sadsmile: Nah just kidding...
We all had a feeling this would happen, since servers were off for so long... however it's still sad that it closes... one of the few things why I used to play Cod still... :cry: :cry: :cry:
I had very good times playing on the servers and met some cool people too! It also helped me to take a break from my life's problems and depression, so i'll always be thankful that this server was online, it allowed me to forget for some time all that bad shit!
I want to say thank you too, for trusting me and letting me have administration power for that long! It was a pleasure to help on the servers, I did my best,, and even that sometimes we had some problems, I'm glad that we could fix them. Thank you so much! thankyouyellow thankyouyellow

I hope to see you all around guys, even that it won't be the same gameplay (cracked servers are terrible -_-). I really had fun with y'all and I hope you guys did too :) I guess, most of us will keep playing in other 1.4 servers so it shouldn't be a problem to have some fun sometimes!^^ snipersmiley

And again, thanks Erik for letting this happen! I wish you the best, seriously :smile_kiss: :smile_kiss: <3 Hopefully some day we can see again some server by you , LA tree ;) Seeing the main admin drunkii in the server is probably the best shit i had seen around cod, seriously. You are awesome dude :smile_rofl: :smile_kiss:

A real pleasure to share the servers with you all. Hope to play with you again! Lots of love :smile_kiss: :smile_kiss: :smile_kiss: :snipersmiley: :snipersmiley:
:smile_flower: :smile_bigcry:

Post #5 30.05.2017, 23:11
Germanhat Admins(cod1_1_4)
Admins(cod1_1_4)

Topics: 5
A pleasure to have played with you. Very grateful for your dedication. I hope we continue to see each other.

A friend.

Post #6 01.06.2017, 11:58
hipster Avatar
Администратор
Администратор

Topics: 1
Location: Ukraine, Lviv, у дверей моей собаки в коробке IKEA.
Не буду писать долгие мемуары, просто СПАСИБО. За все. Удачи тебе во всем, за что бы ты не взялся

Return to FAQ (технический раздел)